FPV UK Handbook
The FPV UK handbook is available for download here.
Some of the topics covered in the FPV UK handbook are:
- Information about how FPV UK membership works (details of each of the different types of subscription – how often they renew, when reminders are sent, how you can cancel them, etc)
- Guidance for flying your unmanned aircraft (drone or model aircraft) safely
- Guidance on how to run an FPV racing event
- Details for how to report an accident or incident
- How to make an insurance claim
- The terms and conditions of the plublic liablity insurance
- Guidance on how to do a risk assesment (which is required if flying in a park, under the Article 16 Operational Authorisation)
The FPV UK handbook accompanies the CAA Article 16 Operational Authorisation and was reviewed and approved by the CAA as part of the process of issuing the Article 16 Operational Authorisation.
Members are required to follow the guidance in the FPV UK Handbook in order to fly under the Article 16 Operational Authorisation.